Fukuda is hiring a Territory Sales Manager for the Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana sales territory. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment, and strives to win and be successful. Our products are industry and clinically recognized as being the best for patient care and providers alike. We are searching for top sales professionals looking to build their own franchise and realize uncapped earnings potential.
This position reports to the VP of Sales within Fukuda Denshi USA and is part of the dynamic and growing patient monitoring products sales division.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Achieve sales and business objectives for assigned territory
- Guides the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals.
- Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
- Assists management in devising and deploying sales plans, and territory strategy
- 60% to 70% overnight travel expected.
- Effective at cold calling, as well as identifying and developing new opportunities.
- Seeks continuous improvement and total optimization in work processes.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
- Maintains high ethical standards in the work place.
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to management for solution.
- Maintains good communication with management, office staff, and customers.
- Complies with all Company policies and procedures.
Additional Job Responsibilities
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates will have 3+ years capital equipment sales experience to a hospital call point. Knowledge or understanding of patient monitoring devices and principles is a plus.
- 8+ years’ experience in sales role, healthcare field preferred.
- Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Miller-Heiman Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, etc.
- Must have experience working with sales quotas, budgeting, and forecasting. Experience with Salesforce CRM is desired.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office applications.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- High “motor” person, positive, enthusiastic, team player, with strong sense of urgency.
- Thrives on accomplishment, not just activity.
- Candidate should ideally live or be based central to the territory.
- Cardiology product knowledge/background is helpful.
- Highly transactional sales experience in medical equipment is a strong plus.
- Success with short sales cycle markets is a plus.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Fukuda employee encounters while performing the essential job functions as a Territory Sales Manager. Work is performed in an office or hospital environment. Frequent travel is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully complete the essential job functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing duties of this position, the employee is required to frequently sit and occasionally must stand, walk, use hands and fingers and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities include the ability to read and analyze data in hard copy and on a computer screen, measure or identify using eyesight and adjust vision focus.
The above description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to the position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the Company’s discretion.
Thanks for your interest in working with Fukuda Denshi. Complete the form below and upload your resume in PDF format. If your experience matches the requirements, a member of our team will follow up with you soon.