Coordinate the activities of service representatives, sales representatives, clinical educators, outside services, and vendors through the installation of each project associated with an installation fee. Serve as a point of contact for hospitals to relay issues and questions to the appropriate person, clinical, service, quality, or engineering teams. Conduct ongoing status meetings with customers and internal depts. to ensure project timelines and deliverables as needed.
The Project Manager will individually execute their portfolio projects. Project Management is responsible for the success of completing the projects per published/approved PO’s, forecast accuracy, inventory management with the procurement team, and project scheduling timelines. Project Manager supports their teams by collaborating with internal Fukuda Denshi USA teams/Dept., client facing meetings, and the customer teams to ensure needed resources are obtained for the everyone’s success. Project Manager is responsible for the development, portfolio management, and guidance to multiple dept’s, to include the pre purchase order sales phase to ensure projects are planned, documented, and executed to meet Customer and FDA expectations.
- Develop, forecast, execute, track, communicate, document project progress and status to Dept. Managers.
- Forecast completion of projects and timing of revenue to be recognized.
- Communicate inventory needs based on established project timelines and ensure requests are made with consideration to manufacturing and procurement lead times.
- Manage multiple installs to maintain schedule, installations, and quality commitments for customers.
- Develop project and scheduling plans for hardware, product, software installation, and training.
- Ensure clear communication between customers and FDA resources.
- Provide management with project status reports every Monday.
- Ascertain if permits are needed. If needed coordinate with subcontractor to get them filed and approved for time of install.
- Serves as project leader on installations and/or upgrades involving user from multiple departments, ensuring projects align with strategic direction.
- Has overall responsibility to manage coordination of internal FUKUDA DENSHI USA resources, outside vendors, and contractual deliverables to ensure quality implementation is performed for assigned accounts in adherence to FDA policies, procedures, system requirements and business ethics codes.
- Responsible for managing and assigning their team to meet day to day operations and meet the business needs.
- Identify the resources necessary to successfully perform the functions of the department and support the growth plan for Fukuda Denshi USA.
- Work with Installation Dept. to develop, define and implement short / long term strategies to achieve both departmental / corporate strategic and tactical objectives.
- Manage project and budgetary cost related to assigned team labor and travel expense reporting.
- Takes ownership of client facing interactions in the assigned area through over the phone follow ups or email, onsite client facing meetings when required for relationship building and project closeout review if required for larger projects.
- Advise, communicate, coordinate, plan and escalate to resolve complex assigned team project execution issues with Customer / Fukuda Denshi USA resources and ensures agreed upon timelines are met.
- Collaborate and guide FDA IT Enterprise Specialist, and Installation Designer when complex configuration projects to ensure requirements are met and accurately documented.
- Ensure the Technical Director works with the Clinical Application Specialist, to ensure deployed FDA equipment / systems are calibrated / documented, always working no later than project deadline with quality and patient safety in mind with appropriate allocation of FDA resources.
- Champion process improvements by reviewing current standards and providing feedback based on Project Management best practices.
- Proactively provide improvements with deliverables with consistent project management methodology / forecasting / project management planning tools.
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and development to increase departmental competencies and promotable resources that also meet the mission and business needs of Fukuda Denshi USA.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long-term and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
The above description identifies the essential job functions and skills needed by the person or persons assigned to the position. These job functions and skills are not intended to be complete and exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The information contained herein is subject to change at the Company’s discretion.
Thanks for your interest in working with Fukuda Denshi. Complete the form below and upload your resume in PDF format. If your experience matches the requirements, a member of our team will follow up with you soon.